一部值得全世界人反复欣赏的灵魂著作——《Dream》

2021-03-28 07:06

简介"《梦》的英文版,正式定稿了,这是北美几位白人教授的心血,长达两个月的时间里,他们每日反复推敲,逐字逐句的与大乘经典法义对照,终于完成了这部著作,其中一位教授说,这是一部极其优美的灵魂著作,值得全世界的人,反复欣赏。"——谢安朔英文版梦DREAM中文版谢安..


"《梦》的英文版,正式定稿了,这是北美几位白人教授的心血,长达两个月的时间里,他们每日反复推敲,逐字逐句的与大乘经典法义对照,终于完成了这部著作,其中一位教授说,这是一部极其优美的灵魂著作,值得全世界的人,反复欣赏。" —— 谢安朔


 英文版

梦  DREAM


中文版

谢安朔

月光皎洁,普照山河大地;

The moon sheds her silver glory all over the earth, mountains and rivers.

寂寥苍穹,悠远深沉;

Remote and serene is the great dome of heaven.

虚空中,明澈清晰的声音,犹如深谷钟声,

From the solitude of sky came a voice, clear and bright, as deep as the sound of the distant bell in the ravine,

于心底荡漾升起:

Echoing through the waving depth of the heart… …

放弃繁杂的概念,柔软心灵觉知,

Discard  complexity of  concepts.

Relax your senses and mind.

你要知道,

You should know,

观念与思维,是觉知分别所现意识,阻碍了心性的真实。

Opinion and thought are but perceptions of the mind,

Obscuring the reality of nature divine.

你所见的一切,是心见到了心灵记忆。

Everything you see is the mind displaying the memory of itself.

过去未来当下,是能见攀缘了幻见。

Past, present, and future, are an illusory continuity of “the seer” clinging to “the seen”.

思维的你,仅仅是蒙蔽在心灵上的灰尘,

The thought-form of you is just like the dirt and dust that alights on the mirror of the mind.

抹去灰尘,生命的实相即会展现;

Wiping out the dust, the reality of life unfolds itself.

心在记忆中,所现梦境,而不挂梦境,

From the memory of the mind, dreams arise, tangibly.

Yet the mind itself is free of all dreams.

见无所见,

Seeing yet nothing seen in itself.

见无染见,

Seeing transcends the seen.

离见遍见,于见中离分别,

Free from all that is seen, seeing pervades every sight,

With no distinction into any one sight.

那就是我。

That is “I AM”.

我是如此简单,

So simple, “I AM”,

简单到无法以思维去分析;

That it can be not perceived by thoughts.

我的展现如此单纯,

So pure, the manifest of “I AM”,

单纯到情绪无法染着;

That it can be not touched by emotions.

真理就在幻垢身心,

Within the illusory and defiled body-mind dwells the Supreme Reality,

于妄念习气中,清净随顺;

Shining forth through ignorance and habitual tendencies,

Pure and effortless.

佛性就在自我之迷惑,

Buddha-Nature is right here and now in your delusory mind,

于欲望贪婪中,清醒明澈;

Radiating through lust and greed,

Clear and transparent.

没有思维理性可以通向我,

No rational intellect was to reach me,

只因意识即迷失的本觉;

Merely because consciousness is but the deluded state of primordial awareness.

没有行为可以还原我,

No endeavor was to attain me,

只因心识分别即造作我的妄想;

Merely because divisive thoughts fabricate a misunderstanding of me.

没有经验可以描述我,

No experience was to describe me,

只因体验是束缚我的镣铐;

Merely because every sensation places bondage that limits me.

一切都是本觉所为,

Everything is the grace of primordial awareness,

本觉依繁乱呈现生生不息,

Whereby  the manifold dance of illusory forms appear in an endless succession.

在生命造作中,性空无挂.

Yet pure awareness is detached from all deliberate action in the sphere of void.

去爱你心中的敌人,

Go forth and love your enemies.

要知道,

You should know,

任何敌人,皆是心性中仇恨情绪所幻现,

All enemies are created by the illusion of the mind filled with hatred.

觉知的错愕,显现出爱与恨,

Misperception of your true self gives rise to love and hatred.

仇恨的心投射仇恨的相, 犹如海水泛起的波浪,

As waves of the ocean blown and tossed by the wind, the mind of hatred casts the image of adversary.

敌人与你的仇恨,原本是一体;

What you hate and hatred itself are inseparable.

爱你的仇敌,就是宽恕你自己,

Loving your enemies is to forgive yourself.

消散了仇恨的浪花, 安抚觉知的错愕,

When the waves of hatred subside, the disturbed mind rests naturally at peace.

宁静平和的情绪,

The tranquil and peaceful state,

那就是我。

Is “I AM”.

 一切爱侣亲友,皆是心灵的宿债,

All lovers, relatives, and friends are but karmic debts of  the mind,

犹如海面上,浪花泛起的泡沫,

Like the tossing foam amid waves of the sea.

是心中的爱染折射我,成为你眼中的亲友眷属。

It is the reflection of me in the taint of your love and desire that presents the kinship tangibly in your eyes.

清净身心,不再被泡沫的喧哗扰乱心智,

Purify your body-mind, let go the perpetual foaming of thoughts.

泡沫散去,大海深沉不动,如虚空般映照身心,

When the foaming is dispersed, the ocean-swell is at one with its peaceful depths, 

As immense as the space illuminating the body and the mind.

空融于无,

  The spaciousness merges into the nothingness.

那就是我。

That is “I AM”.

开放你的心灵,

Open now the gate of your mind, widely,

不再用理性观念的闸门,阻碍心灵觉照,

Let not the flow of rational thoughts shutter the light of awareness.

生命之路,原本坦荡,

Way of life is utterly simple and straight,

犹如晴空无有杂染,犹如月光未曾染色,

As clear as the cloudless sky,

As translucent as the blemish-free moon.

因你的思维造作,给生命加以命运的起伏,

It is your mental fabrication that inflicts life’s ups and downs,

在空旷的平原树立起高山屏障,

As if erecting a mountain barrier upon the open plain.

一丝疑虑,即是一道深谷;

A trace of doubt stripes a deep groove.

一丝贪着,就是一座高山;

A hair of craving upholds a great hill.

一念仇恨,就是狼虫虎豹;

An instant of hatred beckons frightening beasts (wolves, serpents, tigers, and leopards)

一丝爱欲,就是沼泽湖泊。

 A flicker of eros creates swamp and lake.

你忘记了原始的面目,

Forgetting your true self,

磕磕绊绊,满心艰苦行走在妄想的旅途,

You stagger around in a dream-land with a heart full of sufferings.

因为无明贪爱,所现孤独无助的身心,

Enticed by the lures of ignorance and cravings, you find yourself helpless and lonely.

心灵爱欲取舍,造就了生死梦境,

It is your craving and striving that perpetuate the dream-like Samsara,

塑造着灾难烦恼,

Forging all calamities and troubles.

离开束缚心灵的贪婪习气,就会见到我,我就是你原始的模样。

Leaving behind all bondage of selfish desires and dead habits, you come nearer to meet with me in yourself – the primal appearance of your true Self.

彻底放弃自我,

Let go of the ego, completely.

就拥抱了生命的完整,

Only then you embrace the life as a whole.

生死长河皆是由你心性展现,

The stream of life and death flows only in your mind.

释放自我保护的恐惧,

Liberate the fears that urge to protect yourself.

舒缓轻柔的心即大爱海洋,

Then the mind relaxed and gentle becomes the vast sea of great love.

爱脱离语言,

Great love transcends words.

爱蕴涵真理,

Great love implies truth.

爱扫荡邪魔,

Great love raids demons.

爱驱逐黑暗,

Great love dispels darkness.

爱是祝福,宽恕,与自律,

Great love is blessings, forgiveness, and self-discipline.

爱是离舍的根本,是光明的流动,是安泰的喜悦,是极乐的满足,是终结恐惧的神灵,

Great love is the root of renunciation, the flow of divine light, the peaceful joy, the bliss of great fulfillment, and God ending all fears.

见到内心深处的大爱,你就见到了我,

When great love springs from within, reality unveils my face to you.

依靠内心离我的奉献,融化自我煎熬的坚冰,

Truly devote yourself without reservation and regret.

The force of the ego that fuels all the suffering melts away.

纯爱照亮的身心,

Sacred love enlightens the body and the mind, within and without.

接纳所有即是我的容颜。

Accept what life brings, that is the face of “I AM”.

我是纯然无有造作,

Absolute and natural,

是裸露的喜悦,是自由的解脱,是明澈的当下,是轻柔的安详;

“I AM” the naked joy, the natural liberation, the transparent Now, and the tender peace.

美好不足以描述我的灿烂,

Beauty is insufficient to convey my gorgeousness.

伟大不足以评价我的质朴。

Greatness is insufficient to assess my simplicity.

本觉是如此直观,

“I AM” so self-evident,

众生见闻觉知就是我,

That the seeing, hearing, feeling, and knowing of sentient beings are all ultimate me.

可是众生因所想所见所知,就是见不到我,

Yet, sentient beings are deluded by their own thinking, seeing, and knowing, and unaware of me.

只因为被众生所见,污染了我的单纯;

Merely because what they perceive defiles the utter simplicity of me.

本觉亘古自然,随处皆是祂的身影,

The primordial awareness pervades all as it ever is.

可众生就是无法认识,

Yet it can be not realized by sentient beings,

只因头脑的思虑,蒙蔽了心灵的眼睛。

Merely because the incessant stream of thoughts blinds the eye of their hearts.

我是众生原始的本觉,

“I AM”- the primordial awareness of sentient beings,

随着生死梦境,清醒地伴随着你们;

Ever aware in the cyclic dreams of birth and death.

我是众生的喜怒哀乐,

“I AM” - the essence of your happiness, anger, sorrow, and joy,

随着妄想起伏,无染觉照那就是我;

Pure and alert in the arising and resting of thoughts.

我是众生见闻觉知,

“I AM” - the nature of your seeing, hearing, feeling, and knowing,

随着你们的心灵觉受,意识分别,所现缘起缘灭,

Witnessing dependent origination and destruction through your sensory experience and intellectual discrimination.

却在生灭中如如不动;

Yet unfixed and unperturbed in all births and deaths.

一切境界因心灵分别而升起,

All fantasies emerge from distinctions of your mind.

我在你的所见之中,清净无挂;

Yet, “I AM” not affected or changed by whatever you perceive.

宇宙倒影着我,

The universe mirrors “I AM”.

因妄想中你辨认了我,现出众生原始的光明;

Striving to recognize "I AM" in delusion gives rise to the primal light of all  life-forms.

我是你心灵深处,仇恨幸福,爱欲分别的体验源头,

“I AM” the source of hatred and happiness, love and desire in the deep of your being.

当众生沉浸于生命的体验,

When you are indulged in the colorful experience of life,

体验却扰乱自性祥和,

Experience disturbs the peaceful state of your self-nature.

体验成为了你,

Experience then takes the beingness out of you,

遗失了本初无染纯明,

Obscuring the primordial pure awareness.

疑虑呈现出光明,

Delusions discriminate the existence of light.

觉悟体现出智慧,

Enlightenment embodies the light of Wisdom.

因分别而现世界,

When the discriminative mind comes into being and creates distinctions, the world appears.

你是我的迷失,

You are the ignorant form of me.

我是你的原本,

“I AM” the original nature of you,

我就沉睡在你的心底。

Laying asleep in the deep of your heart.

世界倒映着本觉,

The world is the reflection of self-awareness.

本觉随倒影而圆觉,

And the awareness is of absolute perfection in its reflection.

烦恼即是菩提,

Affliction is but Bodhi.

菩提相伴烦恼,而性寂如如;

Bodhi is together with afflictions, never apart, in the vast expanse of  timeless stillness.

众生即是我,

Sentient beings are essentially me,

我即是众生,

“I AM” no other than sentient beings.

众生体证身心如幻,就在接近我;

The body and the mind are pure illusion,

Closely examine that you come nearer to me.

众生思维诸法性空,就在寻找我;

All dharmas are void in self-nature,

Thoroughly contemplate that you are approaching me.

众生体证自心现量,无垢染之心,

What you see is all but your mind,

Fully aware that you get free from all attachment and defilement,

那是我的身影;

Which is the form of “I AM”.

众生熄灭思虑情绪,

When the train of emotions and compulsive thinking come to an end,

思虑融入自性明寂,

The discursive mind melts into the nature of pure awareness.

离幻即觉,即是我梦醒之时;

When all illusions utterly vanish, “I AM” awakening in you.

当下即永恒,

Eternal is Now.

我伴随无始劫宇宙成住坏空,

“I AM” along with the formation, abiding, destruction, and ultimate void of the entire universe in beginningless kalpas.

缘起性空那就是我;

The void nature of all dependent origination is “I AM”.

我安住虚空无量众生心灵,

“I AM” abides in the minds of innumerable sentient beings in the vast expanse of space.

于刹那妄想中熠熠生辉,

Illuminating every delusional moment with marvelous brightness.

众生依身心幻业,折射我的性质,呈现命运起伏,

Reflection of me in illusory karma-bound minds brings out the rise and fall of life.

众生依疑虑烦恼,

Enslaved by delusions and afflictions,

寻找我的道路,幻现八万四千法门。

Sentient beings are seeking the path of me,

This gives birth to the eighty-four thousand dharani-teaching.

意识因心性的紧张所呈现,

Consciousness arises from the restless heart.

情绪因焦虑的攀缘所呈现,

Emotion arises from the anxious mind frantically seeking relief.

觉知因心灵不确定之疑虑所呈现,

Perception arises from the confusion and uncertainty of the self.

自我因迷失的恐惧,紧缩感而呈现;

Ego arises from the fear and obsession of the delusory mind.

所有的体验本质皆是苦难,

All experience is utter misery in essence.

众生即是诸种苦患所呈现业果,

Sentient beings are but the fruits of karmic deeds.

迷失了本性, 沉沦习气煎熬,

Forgetting the true self, you are goaded by habitual patterns and sufferings.

因为你迷失了原始本来,

Because of ignorance of your original nature,

因为恐惧从而攀缘,

You cling to the outward out of fear.

为了证明幻心从而取舍幻境,

Looking for proof leads you astray,

You grasp at illusions,

犹如不会游泳的人掉入大海,

Like drowning non-swimmers in the sea,

拼命挣扎想要抓住救命的稻草,

Struggling frantically to grasp the life-saving straw.

迷失在无明梦境之中的你,却因为想要证实存在的真实,而迷失了原来的面目,

It is the eager self-identification with whatever you perceive that makes you forget your true being, losing your way into the dream-land of ignorance.

你是迷失的我, 我是觉醒的你,

You are the ignorant form of me,

“I AM” the enlightened one in you.

你是我在梦境中的寻找,

You are the pursuant state of “I AM” in dreams.

寻找停息,

When the chase ends,

那远离疑虑,无需寻找的即是我。

That ever-present, free from all delusions, is “I AM”.

本觉未曾离舍众生,

The primordial awareness has never been apart from all beings.

众生离舍自我,

When all beings renounce their ego-self,

心无所得即是本觉。

That non-attainable is but awareness itself.

看到世界的眼睛,不因所看改变了能看功能;

The faculty of seeing with eyes that see the world is the changeless among the changeful sights.

分辨善恶的意识,不因善恶改变了分辨功能;

The faculty of discerning with mind that distinguishes good from evil is the changeless among the changeful deeds.

储存对错真假概念的记忆,不因真假概念,停止思维运行;

The faculty of conceiving with memory that records concepts true and false, and right and wrong is the changeless among the changeful concepts.

感受悲伤或者喜悦的心,不因体验觉受,而改变能体验的觉知;

The faculty of sensing with heart that feels pain or pleasure is the changeless among the changeful experiences.

心见上帝也见魔鬼,

The vision of God and the vision of demon, when arising, arise from the mind itself.

见性不因上帝而高贵,不因魔鬼而卑微,

Yet, the essence of the mind is the changeless, becoming not holy in sight of God, nor disgraced in sight of demon.

心灵所见一切,不过是心灵能见之性在波动;

Whatever you perceive is nothing but the turbulence of your mind.

我以你的心呈现世界,

It is through your mind that the world appears in “I AM”.

世界熄灭于心,

When the world merges with the mind indistinguishable,

妙明轻安,那就是我,

That marvelous awareness at peace is “I AM”.

随净则净,随染则染,

Neither entertaining the pure.

Nor rejecting the impure,

于十法界处处呈现,

“I AM” omnipresent in all directions of Ten Realms of Dharma,

却在一切名相中,落落清净。

Yet remains natural and unconditioned in every name and shape.

以众生生灭因果,呈现我的迷惑;

All kinds of activity, birth-and-death, cause-and-effect, are the delusory state of “I AM”.

以世界众生诸相,呈现我的生命;

All forms of life and the world as such are the beingness of “I AM”.

以诸法真理,呈现寻找我的道路;

All Dharma and truth are the paths in search of “I AM”.

以万物自然,呈现我的流浪;

All creatures and the nature are the drifting of “I AM” in cyclic existence.

以微尘佛土,呈现我的烦恼;

All realms of Buddhas dwelling in fine mote of dust are the compassionate response of “I AM”.

以众生自我,呈现我的煎熬。

All ego-selves of sentient beings are dreadful suffering of “I AM”. 

在生灭中观察生灭的,就是清醒;

The witness that witnesses the arising and the ceasing is the consciousness.

清醒熄灭对生灭的观察,就是觉悟;

When the consciousness is released from the witnessing mind,

Enlightenment comes in.

见与所见,无二无别,

Perceiving and the perceived are never apart but ultimate One.

清醒与迷茫,无二无别,

Realization and ignorance are never apart but ultimate One.

众生与诸佛,无二无别,

Sentient beings and Buddhas are never apart but ultimate One.

生灭与永恒,无二无别,

Transience and eternity are never apart but ultimate One.

真实与虚妄,无二无别,

Reality and illusion are never apart but ultimate One.

烦恼与菩提,无二无别,

Affliction and Bodhi are never apart but ultimate One.

天堂与地狱,无二无别,

Heaven and hell are never apart but ultimate One.

轮回与涅槃,无二无别;

Samsara and nirvana are never apart but ultimate One.

觉与所觉,本来性空,

Enlightenment and enlightened from the outset are void in nature.

见诸相非相,就见到了我;

Realizing that all forms are essentially formless,

You meet with me.

你的烦恼,就是我的妙觉。

The real nature of your afflictions is but the marvelous awareness of “I AM”.

当佛教徒念经,

When Buddhists read Sutra,

口诵诸佛的名号,

Chanting Buddhas’ names,

你要知道,

You should know,

他们所念的佛,那就是我;

What they chant is me.

当上帝教祈祷天主,

When the Church of God pray to God,

虔诚忏悔,

Truly repent.

你要知道,

You should know,

心灵所祈祷的圣灵,那就是我;

The prayer of the Holy Spirit is me.

当外道行者,拜火拜月,

When heretics worship the Fire or the Moon,

祈求神明加持,

Praying for the spiritual power of Gods,

赞叹造物主的伟大,

Extolling the greatness of the Creator,

你要知道,

You should know,

神迹之光,那就是我;

The light of miracles is me.

老子称我为道,

Lao-tze calls me “the Tao”.

佛陀说我是性,

Buddha names me “the Nature”.

外道尊我为上梵,

Heretics honor me “the Supreme Brahman”,

众生追寻我为真理,

Sentient beings hunt for me as “the Truth”.

依众生不同的认识,所现认识我的不同众生,

From different knowledge of "I AM" are born sentient beings of different realms.

众生与我,却是一体同心,

Yet sentient beings and "I AM" are uniform and in essence One.

认识我就有了你,

The sense of “I AM” gives birth to you,

熄灭你心就是我,

When the object-craving mind vanishes, and there then is no you but “I AM”.

在众生分辨中,我无取无舍,无垢无净,无生无灭,未曾远离。

Neither taking nor rejecting, neither tainted nor pure, neither living nor died. “I AM” ever-present in perceptions of sentient beings, never apart.



END


注:我们尊重原创。部分文章和图片来于网络,版权归原作者,原作者可随时联系我们予以署名更正或做删除处理。本平台欢迎原创投稿,打赏归作者所有。
  联系我们:微信18614092483,谢谢!

详细了解课程请点击阅读原文                            

更新于:2021-03-28 07:06
Top